Blogs I Love- A Girl After God's Own Heart

Friday, August 9, 2013

     I would like to introduce A Girl After God's Own Heart as the third blog in my Blogs I Love series.








Hey Girlz!

I'm Maria! I am a pentecostal teen 

and feel led to make this blog to 
encourage teen girls. Every month 
I am going to be posting a new 
hairstyle, stories, and crafts. 
I hope you all enjoy this blog and 
are encouraged by what I have to say. 
Please comment on any of my posts.
 I will ask you when you comment not to
 say anything ungodly. Thank you very
 much and enjoy my blog. :-)

♥ Maria



Maria is an accomplished Pentecostal blogger.
 She felt God calling her to reach out to Christian
girls and started A Girls After God's Own Heart.
 She has a wide variety of subjects- crafts,
devotions, hairstyles, fashion and more!
She also just so happens to be a recent
follower here!  Thanks for following Maria!






1 comment :

  1. Aw thank you so much for doing a pot about my blog! I really appreciate it. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)