BPD12- The Best Books to Read

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello Everyone!  My name is Sophia. I like to read a lot, so I naturally have a lot of books. A LOT of books. I have read many amazing ones, and most of them I don't own. But these ones I do. So here is a pic of them:



Yeah. There is The Swift Boys and Me, Seeing Cinderella, I,Q (Book one: Independence Hall), Close to famous, and Drama Diaries: unscripted. Another book that I like but don't own is A Clueless Girl's Guide to Becoming a Genius. The title kind of throws you off, it's not like a how-to book or anything, but, ya know. These are books I really love and I think you would enjoy as well. And of course, the Bible would have to be a must-reader also. So, have a nice day, and see you soon.

1 comment :

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)