Reader Apreciation Award

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The rules:
 1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Attach the icon to your site
 3. Answer the attached questions
4. Nominate six bloggers who you feel deserve this award and notify them about their nominations-
I was awarded by Hadassah.
1. Do you have any exciting plans for the summer?
Right now I'm actually on vacation.  I am staying with my grandparents who live in another state.  They also live on a lake which is a plus. :)
I will be coming back up with my family later in the summer (just me and my grandparents right now!).  I will also be going to theater camp.
2. Are you done with school yet?
I am done with school for the summer.
3. Describe yourself in 3 words.
loyal, caring, helpless (without God's grace) :)
4. How tall are you?
I think I am 5'4"
5. Do you play an instrument?
Yes, I play piano.
6. What is your favorite store?
I don't know for sure, but it might be Bergners, Claire's, or Aeropostale.
7. What's your favorite song?
Wow!  I think currently it might be "More Beautiful You" by Johnny Diaz.  
8. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, one.  A younger brother.
9. What is one of your favorite hobbies?
I really like reading.
10.What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to have a job that I really enjoy, and then get married and have children.  Possibly a ministry I could carry on after marriage and motherhood.




     I would like to award anyone who is a follower to show my appreciation.

My Requirements

Follow my blog
Comment and leave a link to your post about the award



Questions for your award


  1. What is your favorite pattern?  i.e. floral, plaid, chevron etc.
  2. What is your favorite blog to read?
  3. What's your favorite book?
  4. What is your favorite summer memory?
  5. What time does your school day start?
  6. How many people are in your immediate family?
  7. Are you home schooled, public schooled, or private schooled?
  8. Would you rather live in the past or the future?
  9. Do you prefer silver or gold?
  10. What is your favorite season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)