All of A Kind Family Uptown:Book Review

Thursday, July 25, 2013

 This is a book review I did personally.

SUMMARY

     Mama's girls have changed a lot since we first met them.  Now not only Ella, but Henny too, is interested in boys.  Sarah is striving for the history award, and little Charlie is so much bigger!  as you can see, this family has changed a lot as the story goes into World War II.

BOOK REVIEW

     I liked the book.  I had to rate all three books after I read them.  I gave this one a lower ranking than the other two.  Maybe I just wasn't in the mood?

NOTES

      I would defiantly recommend this series as a whole.  Each chapter is like it's own story. It is very lighthearted and childish.  A good read to make you feel happy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)