Megan's Fall/Winter Skin Tips

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hello All Things Good readers! I'm M from allthingsgirly-m.blogspot.com I am so excited to be sharing this post with you today! Khloe was kind enough to let me guest post and she also did a guest post on my blog so check it out! Thank you Khloe for letting me post even though it took me a while!

  Today I'm going to talk about some important skin tips for the Fall/Winter seasons.
The air gets dry during the winter months so moisturizing and exfoliating is so important! If you don't have moisturized skin your makeup won't go on smoothly and it can also lead to breakouts and other skin irritations. 
The first thing I do is exfoliate my lips using E.L.F lip exfoliator- $3 (for a review visit my blog)



Then I follow using Carmex chapstick in strawberry I love it!(has sunscreen)- $1


For my face I use Clean & Clear Oil free morning glow moisturizer it doesn't clog pores and has sunscreen! (I'm still looking for a good face exfoliator) - $4
For the rest of my body I use Suave advanced therapy lotion, this is super moisturizing for dry skin!


Some tips that don't include products are to drink plenty of water! Water is so important to help our skin and bodies, also get enough sleep, and avoid eating to many sweets over the holidays even though that is super hard to do! 
I hope this helps you and have a fabulous fall/winter! 
 don't forget to check out my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)