Serenity Runway Fashion Show Starts Next Week!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

   
    I know you're all excited!  The fashion show starts this Sunday!  It's still not too late too enter though, if you're interested, check out this post.
     Originally, I had 8 people, but due to private reasons, two had to drop out.  I now have six.  This will remain a week long fashion show with a product review on the essential oils perfume that Bajmy is sponsoring.
     You will be able to vote for your favorite entrant once a day until the voting is over (If you are an entrant, you may vote for yourself).  The voting will end February 1.

3 comments :

  1. Sounds like fun, Khloe Grace! I'm excited to see your posts!

    God bless!

    His Princess,
    Bekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! ;-)

    God Bless, Amy
    <3 Jesus was my first love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! Too bad some had to drop out! I am eagerly awaiting Sunday! Cassie

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)