40 Followers!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

     We have reached 40 followers!  Awesome!  Now I can reveal my little secret.
      I am going to host an online fashion show!  I will explain the rules and such-
An entrant must submit a casual outfit, a dressy outfit, and an outfit they feel demonstrates their style.  We will need at least 7 entrants so that this can be a week long event.  If the entrant has a blog, their blog will be linked to.
After all of the entries have been posted, I will leave it up to YOU to vote!  The winner will get an essential oils perfume from the etsy shop, Bajmy.
If you would like to enter this fashion show, please leave a comment.  I will not be starting until I get 7 entrants.  Once I get seven, I will give three more days for anyone who wants to enter.  Please leave your email in the comment so that I can get in touch with you about the fashion show when we have enough people.
     Please, please, please enter!:)


7 comments :

  1. Absolutely Heidi Anne! Please leave a comment with your email address. If you don't want that comment to be published, please mention it in the comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I'd love to do it if it can be a vintage outfit?

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! If you will please leave your email in another comment so that I can contact you when I get enough entrants. Thanks!
    -<3 Khloe Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun. I would love to enter! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Khloe! I would like to enter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paige! Please email me at chocolatelover1099@gmail.com as soon as you can! I also commented on your blog, to make sure you know.:)
    -<3 Khloe Grace

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)