SRFS Day 6: Amy

Friday, January 17, 2014

     Hello lovelies! My name is Amy, if you don't already know. My best friend is Jesus. My favorite treat is cool whip. My favorite subject in school is waking up to do it. I like my moms waffles, and her. I am the second oldest of 6, and my age: too old to say (14). I like to consider myself weird, but I'm not sure if anyone else agrees! (Hmm...) I would love to stay and tell you all about myself, but I must be off making more happy memories! :-)

God Bless, Amy
Jesus was my first love



I think my favorite outfit of Amy's was her Dressy outfit.  It had a beautiful color scheme of gray, silver and black.  It was very winter cute and just made you feel warm with the long sweater, boots, and bootsocks.  That's something I'm loving right now is boot socks and leggings with long shirts/sweaters.  And I love the little bow around the front.
Amy's blog is Living Water so go ahead and check out, if you like it a lot, make sure to follow!  If you want to vote for Amy be sure to do so tomorrow, the last day of the Serenity Runway Fashion Show!

4 comments :

  1. I love your boots! And your sweater in your first outfit. :)

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfits looked so pretty on u! I really liked the last one. The colors went together really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! You made my day. ;-)

    God Bless, Amy
    <3 Jesus was my first love <3
    living738.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Amy! Those outfits are very lovely, just as the other ladies mentioned....I am dying with envy-those boots! So adorable! =)
    Feel free to check out my own fashion blog!

    Ashley
    www.likenootherfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)