BPD22- Meet Elisabeth

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Hi! My name is Elisabeth Sullivan and I am 14 years old. I love to crochet, read, write, blog, and sing (although it is debatable whether I’m good at the latter four).
I’ve never done a guest post before, so this may turn out funny or weird so be prepared. By the end, you will know from experience that I am random. :)
My life is pretty busy. It may not seem like it would be very busy, but it is. Even if I only had to make one hat a day for two months, do my daily school and chores, try to keep my bedroom relatively clean, help with 6 younger siblings, and try to keep up on my blogs, it’s still really busy.
I make hats to sell to raise money for an orphanage called the Master’s Home which is being built in Uyo, Nigeria by MCCF International (Phew! Long sentence alert). Recently I did this project called the 8 Week Challenge or the 8WC where I crocheted one hat a day for 56 days/8 weeks to raise money for the orphanage. All of the profit we made went to the orphanage, so to raise $1000, we would have to sell 100 hats. Sadly, we only made about half that. Still, that’s pretty good when you think about it.
Being the 2nd oldest of eight kids all under the age of 16 can make life busy sometimes. Life is pretty hectic around here; it’s kind of crazy.

But it’s worth it. Totally. :)



1 comment :

  1. Hi, Just wondering what your blog is called! I'm Bethany, I'm 14 and also blog and love to crochet, I am currently making a bag for a little girl I know. Anyway let me know what your blogs called!

    Bethany xxx

    thebusybee39.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)