BPD21- Lauren's Favorite Bible Verses

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hey guys!
As I was trying to decide what to write about for this guest post.  I decided that I would write about a few of my favorite Bible verses and tell you why they are some of my favorites. 
1.       Isaiah 41:10, so do not fear, for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
There are a few reasons that this is one of my all-time favorite verses.  I think one of the main reasons I really like this verse is because it is my birth verse.  I really like this verse because it talks about us never fearing because God will always be there to strengthen and uphold us. It gives me comfort and peace knowing that God is always with me.
2.       Matthew 28:19-20, “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
I don’t know exactly why this is one of my favorite verses, but I really love it.  I really think that this verse calls us all to be evangelists, and spread the good news of Christ with everyone.  This verse also tells us that God is always with us.
3.       Romans 5:8, But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
This verse is one of my favorites because it tells us how great God’s love is.  I know that there are many verses that tell us this, but I feel that this one states it very clearly. God shows us his love in many ways, but this is one way that He really clearly shows us.
I hope that you all are having a great day!
If you have any questions feel free to email me at lnt510@yahoo.com

 -Lauren, lntbutterflykisses.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)