BPD3- Me: Being a Nerd

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

     I'm going to do a series of four posts throughout the blog party called Me.  I have been blogging for a year, but some of you may not know me all too well.  I want to share some things that make me... me!
       For those of you who may not know, I'm a total nerd.

  •  I love using big words and correct English.
  • I love rereading books.  
  • I love to write.  
  • I love TIME magazine.
  • I love stats and facts.
  • I like to blurt out stats and facts at random times.
  • I read the newspaper.
  • Politics interest me.
  • I wish I would have been born in another time period.  
  • I am reading War and Peace.  
  • My favorite book series was written in the 1940's about the early 1900's.  
  • I am obsessed with the Hunger Games. 
  • I write Fan Fiction.  
  • I love quotes.
  • I love most all Marvel movies.
  • I proudly own and often wear a Captain America shirt.
  • I often wish fictional characters were real.
  • I love analyzing anything.
  • My best subjects involve reading and writing.
  • I am a super fast reader.
  • On my lunch breaks at work, I always bring a book.
  • I did my library's summer reading program until I was 12.
  • I loved playing a game called "Age of Empires"  a computer game...
  • I own over 100 books.
  • I'm super obsessed with the amazing race.
  • My brother and I plan to go on the Amazing Race and win!
     I love being a nerd.  There are a lot of things that I could probably include here, but I'll keep the list short and sweet.  I want to share a little of my nerdiness with you!
























Oh yeah!

Do you consider yourself a nerd?  What makes you a nerd?  Can you relate to any of the things I said?  Which was your favorite picture?














2 comments :

  1. Girl, I think we would get a long really well! I CAN relate to a bunch of what you said. K. I have some questions for you. 1) I'd really like to put a face to your name. Would you post a pic of yourself? 2) Were you home schooled? I am. 3) How old are you. I'm confused. I thought you were younger than me, but you said you like to read at work. 4) Do you ever just wish you could go to a fantasy world? If so, would you make one up or would it be a previously imagined realm?
    I really enjoyed this post!
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Emily! I'm not allowed to post pictures of myself on my blog...yet. I hope to be able to at some point. My parents didn't want me to, and I never asked them again. I'm homeschooled and going into the 10th grade. I work at a bakery, so yes, I do work. I sometimes wish that I could live in the life of one of my favorite book characters, but I'm not too into fantasy. I love being a nerd though!
    -<3 Khloe Grace

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)