Hello all! My name is Paige, and I blog at Sunday Best and All the Rest. Today I would like to share with you a tutorial for a fun and simple hairdo that I've recently started doing. Thanks to Khloe Grace for giving me the chance to guest post at her blog!
Simple High Bun
1. Gather your supplies. You will need several bobby pins, a ponytail holder, hairspray, and maybe a fun accessory. You will also want to use a spray bottle with water.
2. Spritz your hair with water if it hasn't been freshly washed. My hair definitely stays better when it's wet! :)
3. Comb your hair up into a high ponytail on your crown. It may take a few tries to get it just where you want it.
4. Secure the ponytail.
5. Now, begin to wind your hair into a bun, beginning in the center. You will want to help your hair make a pleasant shape by making sure each time you go around your ponytail is being wound outside of and not on top of the rest of the bun.
6. Continue to wind until you run out of hair, then tuck the ends under the bun.
7.Pin all the way around the bun. Pull out any pieces that need more volume, and tuck and pin any parts that stick out too much.
8. Pin any flyaways, and pull out any curls you want to keep, then spray the hairdo all over. Pat loose pieces of hair into place while the spray is still wet.
9. Add something fun like a flower to your hair - this is entirely optional, of course, but it helps to hide any little mistakes. :)
Now you're ready for a day of hiking, an evening out to dinner, or just a relaxing day at home! Have fun with your makeup and hair accessories to change the look and dress it up or down. :) Have a lovely day everyone!