Violets and Dasies Brilliant Blog Bouquet Award

Monday, June 24, 2013

I have been awarded by Hadassah!

Rules


Leave a link to the person who awarded you
Post the award to your blog
Answer the questions
Choose five blogs to receive the award
Let them know they are awarded
  
1.  If you could have a flower pen name like we have on our blog Violets and Daisies, what would it be?
That would be hard, but I think it has to be Rose.  I know, I know, it's so common, yet, so beautiful! :)
2. What is your favorite ever Bible verse and why?
Romans 8:28 "All things work together for good to them that love God, those who have been called in keeping with His purpose." 
3.  What are the blogs which inspired the most?
A Pinch of Classy, A Proverbs 31 Girl (not available right now),  Fresh Modesty, and Coffee, Courage, Clothes, for Christ
4.  If you and your friends could visit any country in the world, where would you go?
I think I would go to Isreal.  I could go see every place the Bible talked about and it would be so AMAZING!
5.  If you have one feel free to share your testimony as to how you became a Christian.
I was four years old.  One night after devotions I asked my Dad if he would help me become a Christian.  I don"t know the specific date.
Ever since coming to my current church, I have really grown in my faith and have had a better understanding.




Now I tag-
Olivia @ Fresh Modesty
Leah Katherine @ A Pinch of Classy
Ashley @ Bramblewood Fashion
Tirzah @ Coffee, Courage, Clothes for Christ
Natalie @ A Proverbs 31 Girl






1 comment :

  1. Thank you for the award! We don't really do those on APOC but I really appreciate the thought!

    -Leah Kathryn
    apinchofclassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)