Chats on the Farmhouse Porch 2

Tuesday, September 24, 2013


How well do you handle change?
     Depends on what kind of change.  If it's a negative change to something familiar that I love, I don't handle it very well, if it's positive, I handle positively.  It kind of depends on the situation.
     For instance, where I live, there is farmland all around.  At this time of year, you go down the highway and are surrounded by corn.  I love it!  But, about a year or two ago, a company started to build windmills on the farmland, and I disliked it A LOT!
     They had permission to do what they were doing, but I didn't like it.  I didn't want to see that beautiful farmland change.  I loved driving on the highway at night.  Peaceful, making you proud to be rural girl.  But along with the windmills came ugly flashing red lights so that planes wouldn't hit them.  UGH!  
     It's just something we can't change but have to live with.  God knew it would be for our good, so we must trust that.  Okay... I'll step off of my soapbox now...;)
What did you have for breakfast this morning?
     I had branflakes with milk.  Not a very tasty or exciting breakfast, but It's a great way to save on calories!
What's your favorite kind of nut? (Almond, pecan, peanut, walnut,cashews, macadamia, brazil, etc)
     Factoid- I don't like nuts.:)
Do you have a pumpkin in your house or yard?
     No, we have never grown any.  We'll probably get some for fall decoration though. FALL!!!!!
Would you like it if I changed the format of these Chats? What do you think would be good? Would you enjoy fill in the blanks, one big topic to discuss, or something else?
     I love the way she does these chats!  Please don't change anything (referring back to question 1, sorta punnie, but not really)!  

     I better leave before I start making puns and- WHOOPS!  I just did!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)