Chats on the Farmhouse Porch

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

     Today I want to try something new.  Every week a new Chats on the Farmhouse Porch post is made at Every Day Rurality.  I'm a rural girl from a town of 2,800, and thought this might be perfect.
               
QUESTIONS
What's  the one thing you feel is the biggest waste of  your time during an average week?
I don't know...SCHOOL!  I'm sorry but does anyone else feel that way?;)
When was the last time you baked a pie?
I actually have never baked a pie, but just thinking about it makes me really want to!
What do you want to spend time doing that you aren't right now? 
I'm pretty content right now.  I would love to be with friends though... probably shopping.;)
What do you do with old clothes?
My mom sells a lot of them at garage sales, or gives them away.  
If we were having lunch on the porch today, what would you bring for the potluck styled lunch?
Probably cookies.  Because when I make them, I get to eat the cookie dough!  AWESOME!!!!




1 comment :

  1. Really Cool!!! I love it ;) I'll be waiting for it every week! :)Lauren

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)