I have decided to create a blog award... The Elegant Blogger Award. This award highlights other bloggers whom you think show elegance in their blog.
Some people were asked what it means to be elegant-
"It means someone is very well dressed, well mannered and very poised. If you've seen pictures or read of Jacqueline Onnasis Kennedy she was an example of elegance."
"classy, stylish, sophisticated, posh, charming .."
"Usually it means they look simple, classic and confident and they have a quite demur attitude."
"The way they present themselves and carry themselves. Very graceful, at ease with who they are, and of course, beautiful!"
"I think they mean graceful, not overly talkative. They wear clothes that fit well and are confident, but not flamboyant about it. They know how to appeal to people without being fake."
- When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog that nominated you
- Display the award button in the post
- Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (Do not make your own questions)
- Nominate 12 bloggers
- Notify them that they have been awarded
- What made you decide to start blogging?
- What is your fashion style?
- What is something none of your followers know about you?
- What are some of your blogging goals?
- Where is your favorite place to shop?
- What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
- What are your talents?
- Are you a leader or a follower?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- Do you have a favorite book or book series?
- Out of all of the synonyms for elegant, which would you describe yourself with (smart - stylish - dressy - graceful - dainty - fine)?
- What is your favorite flower?
Kiera @ her private blog
Maria @ A Girl After God's Own Heart
Kelly Anne @ Beautiful Girlhood
Bess @ Bess' Bag
All The Girls @ Boyer Family Singers
Ashley @ Bramblewood Fashion
Tane @ Fifth Out of Ten
Olivia @ Fresh Modesty
Bethany @ Giveaways of Blessing
Kalin @ Modesty Is My Policy
Samantha @ Simple Delights
Julia @ Beginning of Wisdom
How's your summer going?
Would you like to guest post? If so, check out the Get Involved page!