Chats on the Farmhouse Porch (3)

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


When you pass the salt, do you automatically send the pepper with it?
     No I don't only if they ask.

How many fingers do you usually type with?
     Typically 8.  I know, I cheat.;)

Do you keep interesting coins when you run across them?
     Absolutely!

Did you enjoy September, or did it fly by too quickly?
     I actually thought September was a rather long month.  I have a lot of fun stuff in October, so it just felt long I guess.

If I could _________, I'd get more done each day.
     Exercise.     I just hate it.  And then when you're done, you're all sweaty so you have to take a shower.  I find that I slack off a lot in that area.

Please enter in the Fashion show!  I'm super excited and would hate to have to wait long.  So far we have only one entrant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)