Life Just Slow Down and Let Me Catch Up!;)

Thursday, November 21, 2013

     You ask about the title?  It's just the way I'm feeling right now.  I now know that this is what growing up is, getting more responsibility, maturing in body and as a person, getting more privileges, and most of all, growing closer to God.
     Anywhoo, I wanted to share with you some blog designs and buttons I have been designing as of late (no seriously this is late, really late to be mentioning it);).  I did a blog design for Nash at We Are Too Refined.  If you go check it out, you might see that the design is somewhat similar to this one.  That's because I was inspired by the design I did for Nash to redesign this blog.  I think that when you have a blog design business, it is important that your own blog should look nice.
     Another thing I designed was a header for Eman's Emaginations.
     The polka dots matched her blog background.  I wanted to do kind of a more effortless theme for this header.  As you can see it is just a scrap of notebook paper with a paper clip which joins the polka dot background into the design.  The reason why I did grey lettering at the bottom was that I wanted to make it seem like it was written on with pencil.  And who doesn't love a little heart?<3 p="">     I also designed two buttons for the girls at Calico Clodhoppers.


     My personal favorite is the second one.  Comment and tell me your favorite!
     Another thing I wanted to say is that I got enough entrants for the fashion show... + 3 more!!!  Thanks so much for entering everyone!  I'm going to leave it open for more entrants until Thanksgiving.  If you want to see my post about it with the details and how to enter, look here!



2 comments :

  1. Oooh, great designs! :) I like both of the buttons for the gals at Calico Clodhoppers, but I think the top one reminds me more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking back to us! I need to get our HTML codes and put them up!!!
    That is great that you got enough people for the show!

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)