Thanksgiving Chat

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

     I haven't done a chat for a while, and this one has some fun Thanksgiving questions.  So I'm kinda excited!


1. If you are celebrating Thanksgiving, what are looking most forward to on Thursday?
     I'm excited to spend time with family, eat good food, watch some football, and on friday, going Black Friday shopping for the first time evah!:)

2. My favorite Thanksgiving dish is my Grandma's ham.
     This year though, my grandparents are coming to our house, and I'm looking forward to some new Thanksgiving foods (which I'm helping to make this year!).

3. Do you ever go through periods of time when you get hooked on a specific food?
     Oh yes!  Right now I'm in love with Birthday Cake Oreos!  Yum!4. What's the best stuffing for a turkey?
     I don't actually like turkey stuffing...5. When you were a child, were you ever in a Thanksgiving play, pageant, mock pilgrim dinner, or anything different to celebrate?
      When I was in preschool, we had a thanksgiving feast and crafts.  We got to wear pilgrim hats or Indian headdresses.   I was an Indian:)

Don't forget that Thanksgiving is the last day to enter for the fashion show!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments, but as your mom always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!";)